Saturday, February 14, 2009

Boskone 46 Update, Day 2

Withywindle Books is selling at Boskone 46 this year; I'm including my posts for the Withywindle Blog here, to continue on with my daily blog posting attempts - even though I've missed a few days this month already.

Cross-posted at Withywindle Blog

Boskone has been underway since yesterday at 5 PM (for dealers, anyway), and I'm glad to see that today seems busier (in terms of numbers, if not sales) then yesterday. I don't know if it's the new location of the Huckster's Room, or if the space is actually larger, but it feel much more spread out and the number of people in attendance yesterday felt quite small. It doesn't help that we're in the back of the room (last year we were right up front, which was lovely) so it takes people longer to get around to our section. But even walking around, the crowd seemed smaller. I haven't done much walking around this morning but overall it's busier – much more like previous years.

I'm hoping to get out later on – I've got to at least head up to the lobby and check email; Greg Bear is signing today and I'm looking forward to meeting him. More later!


No comments: